Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Cashing on VoIP

Voice over IP (VoIP) is moving into the mainstream of latest adopted technology. There are more and more providers start to offer the service either paid or free. Yahoo and MSN already has one. Well before that Google Talk is also available. Don't forget Skype which has become a defacto reference for VoIP services.

Going into corporate world, I have been working on my own version of Instant Messenger and all other related technology stuff (File Sharing, VoIP, Voice Message, SMS service etc). The product codenamed Universal Communicator will include email client. As the project is highly confidential, I could not disclose much except that the application will be available very soon. Wait for the announcement later.

This is going to be my baby for the many many moons to come. Wish me luck !!

No comments: